John Moulton and his brother Thomas Alva (T.A.) homesteaded on Mormon Row in 1908. John dry farmed grain until the state built irrigation ditches to the Mormon Row area in the late 1920s. Around that same time, John switched to dairy farming and sold his milk, cream and butter to nearby dude ranches.
August 7th, 2022
Viewed 139 Times - Last Visitor from Berrien Springs, MI on 03/02/2024 at 8:43 PM